With a full sail wardrobe and new B&G instruments Argo is ready to race the other 30-40ft boats in Auckland. Being bigger than the majority of its division Argo can afford the luxury of a cruising interior while still being a competitive race boat especially on IRC.
Argo is also offshore capable with a functional nav station and pipe bunks.
If you enjoy competitive or social racing but still want to make the most of New Zealand’s world class cruising over summer then this is the boat for you.
Since being launched in October 2010 Argo has been one of the most successful yachts in WA, every year achieving significant race and series results, including:
- Batavia Coast IRC Bluewater Championship Regatta – Inaugural 1st in 2018
- Siska -1st and two 3rds
- Bluewater Championship- 1st twice and a 2nd
- Offshore Championship- 1st, 2nd and a 3rd
- Weekender Series- 1st and a 2nd
- Farawa Cup- 1st 3 times
- Geraldton Ocean Classic- 1st 3 times (including 2018)
- IRC Championships- 2nd and 3rd
- Geographe Bay Race Week- Overall regatta winner in its maiden year
Currently located in Perth, Australia, new owner will be responsible for
transporting it to New Zealand and associated
Phone Josh for more information on 022360044